Thursday, June 7, 2012

Game of Pies!

I've been crazy for pies recently...I just haven't updated my blog enough to show it! I'll do another post soon about all the other things I've been making but this one is to showcase a weekly event that's been going on for a while.

Every Monday night a small group of friends join forces to watch the latest Game of Thrones. It's always awesome, so a while back I decided to make it more awesome, by always making pie for dessert. And how could weekly pies be made even more awesome?

By making them Game of Thrones themed of course! I present to you - GAME OF PIES!

'Fire Can Not Kill A Dragon' Pie
(Lemon Meringue)


'Melisandre' Pie
(Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry and Grenadine)


'A Lannister Always Pays His Debts' Pie
(Cheese, Corn and Bacon Quiche)


'Winter Is Coming' Pie
(Chocolate, Black Cherry and Meringue)


'The Raven' Pie
(Black and Blueberry)


'There's A King In Every (Circular) Corner Now' Pie
(Pumpkin with Cinnamon Glaze)


 'Down With Joffrey' Pie (aka 'What We Wish Would Happen Every Episode' Pie)
(Raspberry, Meringue and Marshmallow with Toffee Sword)



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe nobody commented on this. Your pies look AMAZING!! The pastry artwork on "Down with Joffrey" is especially talented. You have a lucky group of friends. I am so impressed with your creativity and skill!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! They were such fun to make, and we always felt a little sad cutting them up...but only for a moment :P

      Delete
  2. These are incredible! I haven't been watching "Game of Thrones" or eating much pie.... What a fool I've been. What a fool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...