Friday, March 5, 2010

Becoming Green

So last night I dressed up as Elphaba (The Wicked Witch of the West, as seen in Wicked the musical, not the Wizard of Oz) for my friend's 21st.

It was a long process...the week prior I had something to be at every night so I would only begin sewing at 10:30pm every night. I'll do a blog at a later time about the costume, but for today I'm going to show the process of becoming GREEN!


Costumed, wigless and very NOT green



First coat of green concealer mixed with powdered green eyeshadow



Can't forget the neck



Added definition to cheekbones with purple eyeshadow. Grey eyeliner used on lips. A mixture of purple, white and black eyeshadow for the eyes.



Pencil in eyebrows with black eyeliner



Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...